Includes all modules outlined for the Fiber Optic Technician. This course is 80-hours or 10 days, 8-hour days of training. Course includes Core, Cable Handling, Forming, Blown Optical Fiber, Single Ferrule (SF), Multi Terminus (MT), Fusion Splicing, Optical Testing, and Quality Assurance (QA).
• 184.108.40.206 CORE Module Includes: Theory and Safety
• 220.127.116.11 Blown Optical Fiber (BOF) Module Includes: Tube Furcation, Cable Splicing, BOF Testing, Forming, Shaping and Routing
• 18.104.22.168 Cable Handling, Penetration, and Repair/Mod Module Includes: Conventional and BOF Cable Handling, Penetration and Repair
• 22.214.171.124 FOICB/TRB Forming, Routing, Shaping Module Includes: Forming, Routing and Shaping in an FOICB/ TRB and Cable End Sealing
• 126.96.36.199 Fiber Optic Termination – Single Terminus (Light Duty) Module Includes: SF Connector Inspection and Cleaning, SF Connector Termination
• 188.8.131.52 Fiber Optic Termination – Multi-Terminus (Heavy Duty) Module Includes: MT- Connector Termination, Inspection and Cleaning
• 184.108.40.206 Fiber Optic Termination - Fusion Splicing Module Includes: Fusion Splicing and Preparation and Attachment into a Splice Tray
• 220.127.116.11 Optical Testing Module Includes: Inspection and Cleaning, Link Loss, Optical Return Loss, Continuity, MQJ Selection, & Attenuation Testing
Note: Completing all eight modules adds the QA certification.