Optical Loss Test Set (OLTS) and Optical Return Loss Meter (ORLM)
Improve test cycle time and reduce equipment logistics with leading test and measurement gear, approved by the US Navy [GPETE SCAT 4960].
No need for separate units, all-in-one design replaces both SCAT 4952 and SCAT 4954 and covers:
• OLTS testing – singlemode and multimode
• Singlemode ORL
• Light source and power meter
Configured to support Navy test methodology in Mil-Std-2042. Built-in software to record results.
Kit includes six certified simplex MQJs.
Improve kit functionality with additional accessories, such as fiber endface inspection probe.
The MAX-945-NAV-M2042-KIT The only test kit approved by Navy Supervisors and Shipyard Representatives MIL-STD-2042C compliance.
Multimode and singlemode insertion loss (IL). Singlemode Optical Return Loss (ORL) testing. MIL-STD-2042-6C test methods compliance.
• 6C1 cable assembly link loss test.
• 6E1 cable topology end-to-end attenuation test.
• 6K1 cable assembly return loss test.
• 6L1 cable topology end-to-end return loss test.
• Cleaning material included.
• 6M1 connector inspection probe (optional).
Meets requirements of Mil-STD-1678A and Navy multimode and singlemode launch conditions.
• 6401 singlemode OLTS performance requirements.
• Configuration A and Configuration B
• 6402 multimode OLTS performance requirements.
Includes required single-strand multimode and singlemode MQJs compliant with NAVSEA Drawing 6877804- 05, 6877804-05SME and 6877804-15SME.