Already know what you need?
Find it Fast! Use the Search Bar
Our Four Major Areas of Expertise
Technical Services – full service Network and Communication Systems Installation with worldwide support.
- Pool of certified fiber optic technicians in accordance with NAVSEA Drawing 8477552
- Blown Optical Fiber (BOF) installation services
- Electrical cabling systems and installation expertise
- Pierside Umbilical cable & Ground Tactical TFOCA reel testing & repair
- DCAA approved accounting system
Kitting – Cleaning & Inspection, Testing, Consumables, and Full Termination Kits.
- Custom designed for application-specific needs
- Shipboard installation, repair, inspection, and test kits
- Aerospace test and inspection kits
- Ground tactical test, inspection, and repair kits
DCAA Approved Accounting System
Training – NAVSEA, Aerospace and Commercial Certified Training with five purpose-built classrooms.
- Locations in Norfolk, VA and San Diego, CA plus mobile training teams
- Fiber Optic certification in accordance with NAVSEA Drawing 8477552
- Aerospace technician and quality inspection training per SAE AS5602 and ARINC 807 and certification in accordance with MIL-STD-1678, requirement 1306 tables 1 and 2
- Mil-spec multi-pin electrical connector and cableway training in accordance with MIL-STD-2003 and NAVSEA Standard Item 009-073
- Available ETA certification for aviation and commercial courses
Cable Assemblies – Specialized Reference & Launch Optical Cables, MQJs (Measurement Quality Jumpers) and customized fiber optic and copper harnesses and assemblies.
- Optical cables verified using interferometric end-face inspection, optical return loss, and insertion loss
- MQJ’s built in accordance with NAVSEA drawing 6877804
- Full custom design services available
“The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.”