As of January 1, 2018, certification is REQUIRED for all Navy personnel. Click on the links below for our training schedules east and west coast, registration and our informative brochure. All our trainers are certified and approved by NAVSEA.
Training Instructor Credentials
Each KITCO instructor meets the following requirement:
Minimum General Experience: Four (4) years experience in direct instruction of Fiber Optics or related Technical Field.
Minimum Education: Associate of Science Degree. Certified in Fiber Optics Installation from recognized industry Association or Organization.
- Delphi Connections Systems Certified Installer
- Electronics Technician Association (ETA) Certified Administrator
- 3M Certified Technician
All of our instructors have obtained:
- Electronics Technician Association (ETA) Certified Installer and Technician certification;
- Delphi Connection Systems training;
- Shipboard experience in fiber optic installation, troubleshooting and repair; and
Qualification as a KITCO Fiber Optic Instructor from KITCO’s Training Manager
2018 NAVSEA Training Schedule – East Coast
2018 NAVSEA Training Schedule – West Coast
Course Registration – Online Form