This is the Training & Certification Category – Make Selections for Your RFQ by Sub Category Below
Course Schedules and Availability (dates and times) are listed with each course selection.
Already know what you need?
Find it Fast! Use the Search Bar
As of January 1, 2018, NAVSEA certification is mandatory training for any person that is currently or has the potential to perform Navy Shipboard fiber optics installation.
About our Training
- KITCO offers certified training –
- Full time focus on training and process improvement
- Previous shipboard and aviation experience brings a wealth of experience
- Trainers have an average of 20+ years of fiber optic training experience
- Five purpose-built classrooms located on both east and west coasts to support concentration areas for maritime and aviation customers
- Our training teams offer mobile classrooms that can go anywhere in the world
- Training can be held at client facilities
- Blown Optical Fiber Certification
- We are the only company to certify BOF for both General Cable-Prysmian Group and Sumitomo for shipboard and commercial applications
Who Needs Training?
- Buyers | Planners | Manufacturers | Operators | Maintainers | Technicians | Management | Anyone working with Fiber Optic or Copper Components
Questions? Call Us! (866) 643-5220
DCAA Approved Accounting System
Marmon A&D Group
KITCO San Diego
Marmon A&D Manchester
“The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.”