Programmable Epoxy Curing Oven Assembly (0721-1305)
Features of the Programmable Curing Oven:
• Pre-programmed with NAVAIR cure schedule
• Cure schedule can be changed by End User
• Up to 4 Ramp/Soak profiles can be programmed into the controller
• Large LED display
• Power: 120 VAC
• 24 oven block ports designed to work with M29504/4, M29504/5, and ARINC 801 termini.
• 12 oven block ports designed to work with COTS style (ST/SC/FC/LC) connectors and EN 4531 Elio termini.
- Cable Clips
The Programmable Curing Oven is designed specifically for the controlled curing of epoxy. The oven is used primarily for the Aerospace applications where the epoxy requires a cure schedule.