Already know what you need?
Find it Fast! Use the Search Bar
Technical Services – Customer Focused Team Driven
Founded in 1997, KITCO Fiber Optics has over 25 years of technical services experience working in the Maritime and Information Technology Industries. KITCO delivers turn-key connectivity solutions to the military and aerospace market. We have earned a leadership position in the fiber optic industry supporting military and specialty customers. Offering our customers unique, focused product and services capabilities for copper, and fiber optic data infrastructure solutions.
KITCO Fiber Optics Field Services provides professional fiber optics and electrical cable and connectivity installation services for aerospace, defense, and harsh environment applications. We primarily support Naval market customers with initial system installs, modernization, repair, testing and trouble shooting.
Our in-house trained and certified pool of technicians deliver solutions around the world. We execute this work through direct government contracts and teaming agreements with defense contractors and shipyards. We have program management expertise, and we have a government approved accounting system.
- Ship Checks and Site Surveys
- Communications and Network Systems/Equipment Integration Services and Upgrades
- C5ISR Systems Installations and Upgrades
- Network Solutions and Multi-System Hybrid System Design and Proof of Concept
- Navigation and RADAR Systems
- Installation Design Packages (IDP’s) Development
- ROI Studies
- Enterprise level Data Center Design/Build
- LAN Architecture Design/Build
- Video-Teleconferencing Suite Design/Build
- Access Control System Design/Build
- Secure Conference Facilities Design/build
- Fiber Optic and Copper Network Infrastructure Design and Installation (inside and outside plant)
- BCSI RCDD on Staff
Questions? Call Technical Services (866) 643-5220
DCAA Approved Accounting System
“The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.”